• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Wiper Relocation

price209

Loc.
Folsom
Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full. Sorry, but there is too much time and money into making this work, we will only do them on builds. I shared this to show it can be done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

From your facebook page and the pics you just posted, it looks like you are in the business of some very nice high end builds. I wouldn't think anyone who is choosing your company to do a restoration is picking you guys because of the wiper relocation mod you are doing, but because of the amazing overall product you are turning out. I wouldn't think you would lose any business or profits by sharing with a few of us do it yourselfers at least a few of the tricks you used to make it work?

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
From your facebook page and the pics you just posted, it looks like you are in the business of some very nice high end builds. I wouldn't think anyone who is choosing your company to do a restoration is picking you guys because of the wiper relocation mod you are doing, but because of the amazing overall product you are turning out. I wouldn't think you would lose any business or profits by sharing with a few of us do it yourselfers at least a few of the tricks you used to make it work?

You may be right in your theory but this was by far not an easy thing to accomplish. The first to do it and get it right was Nicks Trix and as far as I know, we are the only two companies doing this. I give all of the credit of the idea to Nick and I am good friends with him and this he would not share so we started from scratch with the idea and made it work through trial and lots of errors. This is no longer a hobby for me but a business and the only way my bills get paid is by the work we produce. I do share lots of tech info on vendor items we use and am happy to do so but with items like this which involve completely re-engineering a system to work and look factory, well bottom line is we have a lot of time and money invested into it. We thought about making it a kit however we would have countless hours tied up in tech support after the fact that would put it at a price point that makes it not worth it from the standpoint of one and done installations. It is a decision I made following Nicks decision and I completely understand why he made the decision as we came to the exact same conclusion. To put it in another form, when I was doing this as a hobby, even then I decided I would not divulge the details simply due to the complexities of it. I apologize if it is not the answer you were hoping for but this is my stance on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a NOS Viewfinder collecting dust up in the rafters........