• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I'm back in the EB game!!

Cudabuck

Contributor
Hey folks! I wonder how many of you are still on here from back in the day when I was active on here?!? It's been about 23 years since I had a Bronco, I documented the build here, we figured out a lot of stuff, went to Bronco Safari and wrote about our rigs in Bronco Driver. I often wonder where my copper 77 is these days. Anyway, I'm back, I just drug two EB's (72 and 75) out of the weeds and brought them home. I've already dove into the 75, going to build it to be my sunny day cruiser as I have a Power Wagon and new Bronco for crawling and wheeling duties. Anyway, say hey if you remember me and the good ol days and say hey if you don't ! Excited to be a contributing member of this great community again!! Thanks all!!

jeffncs

Contributor
Loc.
Raleigh, NC
welcome back!

I took a bronco break for a while too. I’ve been back for a couple years after being out of the game for ~ 15yrs. I started with a pair of 70s which have been added to with a 77.

dmoses42

Contributor
Bronco addict
Loc.
Brunswick, Ga
Admin might be able to restore it for you... Glad you're getting back into the saddle! But you got A LOT of reading to catch back up!! "In the weeds" finds are getting more and more rare as we go, so I'm glad you rescued them. Start up a build thread so we can all come along on the journey!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hey folks! I wonder how many of you are still on here from back in the day when I was active on here?!? It's been about 23 years since I had a Bronco, I documented the build here, we figured out a lot of stuff, went to Bronco Safari and wrote about our rigs in Bronco Driver. I often wonder where my copper 77 is these days. Anyway, I'm back, I just drug two EB's (72 and 75) out of the weeds and brought them home. I've already dove into the 75, going to build it to be my sunny day cruiser as I have a Power Wagon and new Bronco for crawling and wheeling duties. Anyway, say hey if you remember me and the good ol days and say hey if you don't ! Excited to be a contributing member of this great community again!! Thanks all!!

Wooohooo congrats