• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Jackman wagon wheels

joebronco73

Contributor
Loc.
Lago Vista, TX
Thank you to the admin! Thanks for all the thoughts on JACKMAN WHEELS. We're Back! www.jackmanwheels.com - please see the video for a fast-history as many, like me, original buyers (1977), are getting older and many today building awesome Broncos and more are much younger. In a nut-shell JACKMAN is the Originator of the Off-Road Wheel line. During this time there were countless imposters that did all they can to grab a piece of the $4.3M in Sales we did in 1978 alone...that is about $23M in today's-money. During the time from 1978-1985 there was not a 'legal claim made' against our Wheels. From our Factory & Store (El Cajon, CA) we learned of lessor wheels faults. The 360 degree Weld and a JACKMAN 'J' provided proof of the 3/8" thick centers - HD Outers - Welds - testing and more. We are back. We are producing soon - after 1000 Deposits - to create the same JACKMAN Quality that is still on the road today. My 1970 Bronco with a 351W back in the day is not shown on www.flatfender.com (my history) but you will see a J20 3/4 Ton with 50 year old JACKMANS that I drove from Ohio to Calif. and back not too long ago. The need to run them properly was to keep the Lug-Nuts retighten in the 1st 25 Miles and then at spec. after. We hope to win a few over here and we hope to see you at Booth 13157 SEMA Nov. 2024. MItch Carley President, reporting to Harry & Sheryll Jackman / Chairpersons.
PS - You will see our first Media push with hotVWs Magazine next month.
Glad to see you're back. I grew up in Lemon Grove and learned to drive on a '77 CJ-5 that rolled on steel Jackman's (my father loved them). Are you back in El Cajon and would that mean the wheels are manufactured here in the U.S.?

Soylent

Contributor
Loc.
California
Thank you to the admin! Thanks for all the thoughts on JACKMAN WHEELS. We're Back! www.jackmanwheels.com - please see the video for a fast-history as many, like me, original buyers (1977), are getting older and many today building awesome Broncos and more are much younger. In a nut-shell JACKMAN is the Originator of the Off-Road Wheel line. During this time there were countless imposters that did all they can to grab a piece of the $4.3M in Sales we did in 1978 alone...that is about $23M in today's-money. During the time from 1978-1985 there was not a 'legal claim made' against our Wheels. From our Factory & Store (El Cajon, CA) we learned of lessor wheels faults. The 360 degree Weld and a JACKMAN 'J' provided proof of the 3/8" thick centers - HD Outers - Welds - testing and more. We are back. We are producing soon - after 1000 Deposits - to create the same JACKMAN Quality that is still on the road today. My 1970 Bronco with a 351W back in the day is not shown on www.flatfender.com (my history) but you will see a J20 3/4 Ton with 50 year old JACKMANS that I drove from Ohio to Calif. and back not too long ago. The need to run them properly was to keep the Lug-Nuts retighten in the 1st 25 Miles and then at spec. after. We hope to win a few over here and we hope to see you at Booth 13157 SEMA Nov. 2024. MItch Carley President, reporting to Harry & Sheryll Jackman / Chairpersons.
PS - You will see our first Media push with hotVWs Magazine next month.
Wow. I remember these. You had that great ad with the dark green Chevy LUV with the 5-spokes.

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Wish I had another truck to buy a set for. I’ve got to many sets of wheels just laying around now. I will buy a shirt and patch though.

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a 72 Baja Bronco in my lot sitting on 15x10 Jackmans I think they are real? Mounted up to Armstrong Tru Tracs. and holding air. I have several posters and decals hoarded here too as I'm a fan.

What do you know about Tacoma Wheels? Did Jackman buy or absorb that company back in the day. They were around very early making a similar yet, not always a wagon spoke..... I heard Lee Chenowth talk about buying Equipment from Mike Tacoma of Tacoma wheel when he started building his buggies or verse vica.
Andrew , Baja Broncos Unlimited