• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sasquatch on Badlands/Wildtrack

crab

Bronco Guru
What is the real benefit of the Sasquatch package on the BL/WT? It says “high clearance suspension” which adds 10mm lift (3/8”). What is different suspension wise? Unfortunately you can’t add the bead lock capable wheels and 315 tires without the Sasquatch. I doubt 3/8” more height make a difference. Also, you can’t select the 4.7 final drive and locking diffs without the Sasquatch or it kicks you to the 4 banger (2.3 4cyl). Am I missing something? I plan on replacing the wheels and tires with aftermarket as well as replacing the round fenders with square vintage style. I just want the locking diffs.
Also can’t order the sound deadening headliner with the painted top and 2.7 but can with the 2.3. Things that make you go hmmm?

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I know, some of those seem to make no sense to me. Hmmmm.%)

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
There's a lot of folks ordering base broncos and adding Sasquatch, there's a lot of folks ordering Badlands without Sasquatch as well.