• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Hundreds of Broncos Ripping Across the Beach at Northwest Bronco Roundup 2018

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
Here is the recap of the 2018 Northwest Bronco Roundup! This event was tons of fun and super laid-back. Check out the video if you don't believe me! Some of you may be in it. Comment if you see your Bronco!

[youtube]5xe3cg_Op-g&t=5s[/youtube]

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Thanks Mitch! Nice video. Gives a good flavor for what goes on at the NWB Round Up for those of us who has never been there. On my bucket list! ;D

74BroncoCO

Bronco Guru
Yeah, great video and makes me want to go play in the sand.

Of course, that video lead to Rubicon, and that one lead to Aftermath, which lead to...

BajaBronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Shoot, that was dope! Sorry I missed it...again. But great video skills, music choices and MC'n You dont have them initials by accident!!

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Was that a Gary Yorston trac bar bolt that came out on your truck?

Todd Z.

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Hey Mitch, l’ve been digging your videos. Another great one! Thanks for sharing.:cool::cool:

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Was that a Gary Yorston trac bar bolt that came out on your truck?

Todd Z.

You spotted it Todd, that is the old Twister housing from the Nightmare so in a manner of speaking it is indeed a Gary trac bar bolt. Lots of miles on and off-road for this rig the last 6 months so we will be giving it a thorough inspection before it heads off to the next adventure.

Jim

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
You spotted it Todd, that is the old Twister housing from the Nightmare so in a manner of speaking it is indeed a Gary trac bar bolt. Lots of miles on and off-road for this rig the last 6 months so we will be giving it a thorough inspection before it heads off to the next adventure.

Jim

Did the brackets rip off the housing?

Todd Z.

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Did the brackets rip off the housing?

Todd Z.

No, that's not going to happen. The mount is very stout. The bolt just walked itself out from all the vibration. We used a good amount of Locktite on the new one. We'll still keep an eye on it.

Jim