• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 1974 Bronco Ranger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Idahorocks

Loc.
Spring, Texas
I am offering my 1974 Bronco Ranger (U15GLS60266) for sale for $32,500. It is showing just under 66k miles. I believe these to be original miles based on the documentation that came with the Bronco. I acquired the Bronco 2 years ago from a dealer in Kansas and have put about 4k miles on it since. The Bronco appears to originally be from north-central Montana.

Power is from a 302 ci V8 with a C4 automatic transmission and a two-speed transfer case. The Bronco runs well and drives like it should. A cold start up and driving video is linked below, along with the pictures. The Bronco came with power steering. The motor has been freshened up with new ignition components, belts, new alternator and battery, and a remanufactured carburetor. There are minor leaks from the oil pan, transmission pan, and front differential. Five new Goodyear Wranglers were added about 4k miles ago. I added a power disc brake conversion from Tom’s Bronco Parts. New suspensions bushing where added to the front end and new shocks to all four corners. New turbo mufflers on the dual exhaust were also recently added.

The paint is the original Wind Blue and has the original Ranger package stripes. There is evidence of a respray on the windshield frame, dash, and tailgate. I also touched up the paint on the upper rear quarter panels to improve paint match. Paint scratches, rock chips, and blemishes are common and noted in the pictures. There is a small dent in the lower part of the driver’s door and around the spare tire latch on the tailgate. Otherwise the body is clean and straight. Rust is only observed in the inner fender well on the drivers side and on the crease of the toe board on the drivers side, common in early Broncos. These areas are shown in the photos. The roof has a taped over hole from a CB antenna. The hood has two small holes, presumably from an aftermarket hood ornament from a previous owner. New weatherstripping was added to the doors, windshield frame top, and bed rail tops. The windows have been professionally tinted. High intensity LED headlights and marker lights have been added.

King Ranch seats were customized to fit the original front seat runners. These sit about 1” higher that the original seats. The drivers seat slides forward and back and can recline though range is limited by the roll cage behind the seat. The passenger seat is fixed and does not flip forward. The back seats are modified to fold and flip forward. New shoulder belts are anchored to the roll cage and in place for front and back seats. Sound deadening material was added to the roof and a new headliner was put in place. All gauges, wipers, and lights work as they should. A Bluetooth enabled stereo sends music to 4 speakers in the rear. Bed liner spray was added to the floors by the previous owner.

Receipts and documentation will accompany the Bronco with the sale. Photos on my Google site date from the Kansas based dealer through my ownership and are linked below:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/oE6R819Niy6obTjE8

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

Idahorocks

Loc.
Spring, Texas
f4ca2ca688e80514ad9f401206195ee8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Antman1984

Sad to see you sell it buddy, this is a very nice Bronco. The stock seats are still doing great in my bronco.

BroncOh

Nice... saw this on eBay.

If you were selling around May, I'd be interested. GL.

Status
Not open for further replies.