• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD SOLD - 1976 Ford Bronco Ranger for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

landshark99

Bronco Guru
1976 Ford Bronco Ranger for sale
Ford 302 Engine, GT40 heads with Ford Mustang Fuel Injection
Ford Explorer Serpentine setup with Ford Explorer Power Steering
Power Steering Cooler
RJM EFI Engine Harness
Custom dash and body wire harness with Modern Bussman fusebox
Stock 76 Disc Brakes up front, 76 drums in the rear
Hydroboost Brake booster
C4 Transmission with large aux transmission cooler and fan
Dana 20 J shift Transfer Case
2.5” Suspension lift
Bilstein shocks on all four corners
Deaver Coils up front
11 Pack Leafs in back
31” BFG KO2 Tires
Original 1970’s 15” Slotted Mag wheels restored and polished
4.11 Gears
Original Disc Brake Dana 44 in front
Original Big Bearing Ford 9” in back
LED headlights
66 style grill turn signals
Dual Fuel tanks
24 Gallon EFI Main Tank
7 gallon factory aux tank with transfer pump wired to original fuel switch on dash
Ranger Green Interior with Color correct dash and pad
Fully insulated and sound deadened interior including the rear cargo area, hardtop, doors and more.
Original AM radio is restored and works great
Tuffy Console with color matched arm rest and nice Pioneer head unit with small amp inside console.
Fiberglass kick panel speaker mounts up front and rear speaker cans in the back
Removable 12” Sub woofer with Amp in the rear
Heater motor was upgraded with a larger unit and completely rebuilt
Sliding hardtop windows
Hood and Liftgate both have gas shocks

Selling my 1976 Ford Bronco Ranger, it has about 7,000 street miles on it since I completed a full frame-off restoration. The body was blasted to bare metal and painted in the original 1976 PPG factory color of Glen Green (or as close as we could get). Color looks yellow sometimes, greenish others - just depends on the light. When I picked it up, it had been repainted blue by the original owner - he said he got tired of the Glen Green at some point. The inside of the glove box door retains the original factory Glen Green color for comparison. The body was in phenomenal shape, no panels had to be replaced during the restoration. This is one of the quietest and nicest driving stock early broncos out there, it’s always a pleasure to drive around and it attracts ALLOT of attention. My goal was to keep it as original as possible with a few tasteful upgrades but make it a nice driver, I think I accomplished that.

I tried to reuse/revitalize as many of the original interior parts where possible and appropriate. Some of the items that were too good not to reuse include: The interior headliner, headliner bow, sun visors, wiper covers, all bright work, mirrors, handles headlight rings and more. I did recover the front seats in the same ranger Houndstooth, the originals were just too worn out. The bench seat and material are original as are the seat backs. Carpet is new and a slightly darker color than stock, original carpet was a bit too neon green for me. The original drivetrain was completely rebuilt as new and re-installed, that includes both axles hub to hub, driveshafts, transmission, engine, transfer case and everything in-between. A 24 gallon EFI main fuel tank was installed and the auxiliary tank was retained with a transfer pump wired to the stock fuel selector dash switch. I replaced the vacuum brake booster with a hydro boost unit to help stop the 31" tires and re-geared both ends to 4.11. I have taken the Bronco on a couple of summer trips to the mountains and averaged between 13-14 mpg keeping it under 70. This Bronco will pass a Denver Colorado emissions test, including visual, however I cannot vouch for other cities or states.

More photos can be found here: https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B0xGgZLKuGQJlQe

Happy to answer any questions you might have, you can Private Message or text/call me at (951) 907-3894, if there is something in particular you want a photo of, just let me know.

Bronco is located in Denver Colorado.

IMG_8072.jpg

IMG_8073.jpg

IMG_8081.jpg

IMG_8114.jpg

IMG_8130.jpg

IMG_8117.jpg

IMG_8186.jpg

Last edited:

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wow so sweet! I am on my way to pick up a 76 Sport Glen Green right now. Love this colt.

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
That is Magnificent! I can see $100K build there may friend, no corners cut and no expense spared. I only wish the 77 I'm doing will look that good. Good luck with the sale.
Terry

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
That is one nice Bronco, hope you find a good home for it, good luck with the sale.

tspiers

What?!?!? No A/C!?!?! Beautiful rig and worth every penny of the asking price, the build on this would far exceed it. GLWTS

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
Working AM radio?! That's awesome, all mine ever got was static!

GLWS, this is an awesome truck.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
This keeps me coming back! Hope you don't mind, I am sending pictures of yours over to the restoration shop for my76 Glen Green to ask them to make it as nice as yours! GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.