• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MA Reduced 1971 Bronco $11,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billfish

SOLD

Purchased in January from PO in MN, truck was formerly of a ND ranch, owned 40 years by original.

PO repaired exterior and painted
PO misrepresented needs. I had planned to replace the two floor plans known and work on surface rust without full restoration, and drive it.

Needs frame off to do this right and I'm not outfitted to do so.

Title in hand, matching VINs

Since February :
I added new aux gas tank, fuel pump, carb, lines, plugs.
Completed full brake job

Needs:
Driver and pass floor
Rockers
Both inner fenders
Main gas tank
Both tail pipes
Work on undercarriage rust.
Frame is solid throughout
Upholstery. Back seat is nice and I had planned to leave.

Will need sand blast of under and frame. Protection/Paint.

Can offer a facetime video for anyone interested.
908-334-4147 Bill

https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/cto/d/westwood-1971-ford-bronco/7113714911.html

Last edited:

snowymtnwolf

Craig’s says $140,000. Assume you meant 14,000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.