• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Soft Top w/out Tinted Windows

jmhend

Bronco Guru
They're made to order with at least a couple months for delivery. They say 6-8 weeks.im at 10 weeks.
Good to know. I guess I need to call them. Sure which they did not have it shown as out of stock (or maybe that's why yours is still on order).

Good luck getting yours.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
B

Bronco4x4

I looked up 4wheelparts.com to see what soft top sales they have.

FYI >> It appears they now offer a BestTop with clear windows. Does anyone know if Rampage is also going to do the same?

Thanks,
AL

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

FYI >> It appears they now offer a BestTop with clear windows. Does anyone know if Rampage is also going to do the same?

Thanks,
AL

google search (Briefly) not seeing clear windows for rampage, maybe contact them directly?

Nothing Special

FYI >> It appears they now offer a BestTop with clear windows....

Looking at the ad (https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/bestop-supertop-with-clear-windows-black-51533-01/_/R-BDKW-51533-01) it definitely says clear windows, but in the smaller print it says "30-mil, 31% tinted vinyl window". I looked on the Bestop website and it still lists only dark tinted. And I called 4 Wheel Parts who said that they don't carry any in stock, so it would be ordered directly from Bestop. As he looked into it a little he thought that the "clear" was likely an error on their web site.

Shoot.

OP
OP
B

Bronco4x4

Thanks. I'm not a fan of Bestop and did not dig deeper. I was hoping a trend was starting to get clear windows back on soft tops.

tabyers

Loc.
Indiana
How much would putting clear ones in at an upholstery shop be? Has anyone done it? I’m in the same boat. White rampage would be on the way if it had clears.

OP
OP
B

Bronco4x4

Glass shops or boat shops can do it. That is my plan when ready. Long way off on my current build. My finished EB has a Kayline with clear windows. Nice top but wished the windows zipped out like new Rampage tops.