• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA 75 Bronco Hard Top (White)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jc.av8r

Pulled the hard top of my bronco and i have no need for this thing, or any room. Not sure what they're worth and I'm totally willing to negotiate but figured $500 would be a fair price. Definitely negotiable - I really just want it gone from the back yard as soon as possible. It's in decent shape - has some surface rust and slight bubbling around the top seem but nothing a little elbow grease couldn't fix. I just don't want it on the car, so getting rid of it. I have all the bolts but missing a few nuts that just weren't in there when I got it. Back window has a small crack in the lower corner and needs new weather stripping

Would have to be a local pick up! Some photos of it on the truck:

G1C3aff.jpg

61UKGhx.jpg

LnFZ7VC.jpg

uIoauC8.jpg

s5BCaun.jpg

jetSt5x.jpg

Dpl8aBr.jpg

pm or email jc.av8r@me.com thanks

OP
OP
J

Jc.av8r

LOL.Quicker than the freebies.

I couldn't believe it! Posted it to Craigslist this morning and I got a call within 30 minutes. No idea on it's worth so maybe it was priced low? Either way I'm happy with the deal!

OP
OP
J

Jc.av8r

Sale seems to have fallen through so...this is still available.

Price is very much negotiable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.