• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Cancer Care Bags Fundraiser 2019

TheMotherofThree

Gentlemen and Ladies last year those of us at Colorado Classic Broncos raised just over $2000 for Cancer Care Bags. These bags are donated to local Cancer/Radiation Centers to help with those who are going through some of the darkest days of their lives be more comfortable.

The bags include simple things like a soft blanket, a warm pair of socks, chapstick, a Bronco color book, and other items to let them know we care.

It costs about $25 to put each bag together. I am hoping by opening this up to the Classic Bronco community we can meet last years goal again and maybe even raise more. I am including my link to my paypal below. If you would like a receipt for tax purposes please let me know.

I am running the fundraiser between 04/15-05/15 10pm MST

PayPal: www.PayPal.me/TheMotherofThree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: