• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1 inch lift kit question

Miker

Bronco Guru
I recently got hold of a 1 inch lift from a guy and the blocks look awful long. Can someone tell me what the actual measurement of a 1 inch lift block would be ? I know that it must be longer than 1 inch to account for the stock size in addition to the 1 inch increase. Thanks,

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
the lift block is gonna be exactly what it should be (ie. 1" block=1",2" block=2") some blocks will have degree built in them to help correct pinion angle...and some dont. the block doesnt care what lift or stock springs you have already...you're simply adding the block. does all that make sense?

ogr

Loc.
Vail
I recently did a 1" Wildhorses body lift. The blocks all measure 1 5/8" and are one piece. If you get a 2" or 3" they provide an additional block that stacks.

ObscureMachine

Seatbelt Orifice Officer
Loc.
World Headquarters
If I'm not mistaken, the WH 1 BL is an integrated block so it only uses 1 bushing, the other is part of the block (making that block longer). I think.