• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

15x10 Chrome Steel Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skipdevil

Loc.
San Diego
I just purchased new wheels for my Bronco and am giving away 5 chromed steel 15x10 wheels. The wheels are true and have surface pitting and rust on them. They would be great to sandblast and powder coat or paint....or just run them hard on the trail as is!

The wheels will not be available for a few weeks until I put on my new ones. I do not want to ship them so pick up is a must. Claim your prize before they end up in the recycle bin.

Mark
858-566-5861

pikapp691

If for some reason you would ship just one I would like it. I will pay you in advance for shipping. I am hunting for a spare. Thanks a lot.

-Nick

OP
OP
S

Skipdevil

Loc.
San Diego
I could ship one but I suspect you could get a new one locally for the same price as shipping? Maybe I am wrong....

OP
OP
S

Skipdevil

Loc.
San Diego
Does everyone just want one spare wheel? I have pics but can't post them. I will be happy to email if you post your address.

Mark

pikapp691

emailed you back and yes I just want one spare. Thanks for the pics

-Thanks Dude

pikapp691

34 lbs!! Wow that is one heavy wheel, didn't realize it weighed like that. Let me know if you take it and get an actual shipping quote to 27520.

-Thanks

OP
OP
S

Skipdevil

Loc.
San Diego
Sicaz 66 The wheels are yours if you still want them since you were the first local member to contact me. If not then they will go to swimsyj (aka. Jason) as he was the second local member to contact me.

Sorry to the other interested members but shipping used and rusted wheels across the country are not worth the cost.

I should be receiving my new wheels sometime this week so my old ones will be available maybe next week sometime.

Sicaz 66 send me your email and I will email you a photo of the wheels.

Mark
mlarsen@san.rr.com

Status
Not open for further replies.