• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

15x8 Slot mags on Knoxville craigslist

01Dudley

Loc.
Knoxville
http://knoxville.craigslist.org/pts/3977472640.html

Well gang here we go again. These showed up on Craigslist today. They are little further away from my house, but still pretty close. I would go pick them up for $40. Shipping is on you. I might could sweet talk Suzi into bringing them to an event. Let me know if any of you are interested and can strike a deal w/the guy or gal

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
$300 is definitely too much if they are 15 x7s.. IF people are paying that, I'll sell mine.. LOL

How come folks don't know how to measure their width on those. Inside to Inside people.. lol

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Thats about the going rate of couse the better condtion they are in makes them worth more. people are paying that and more thats not to say that you cant find cheaper ones just saying its about a fair price if condition is good. Got to figure new are about $150 apeice before shipping.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I would definitely agree it's the going rate for 15 x 8s.. Wouldn't mind having a set of those myself..

OP
OP

01Dudley

Loc.
Knoxville
The things work around here you could probably offer the guy $200 and he would take just to get them out of they way. I bet they are 8"(judging by the dish). I could be wrong, but hey if anyone is interested let me know.