• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

17x9 Polished MT Classic III or Pro Comp 69's

erosinc

I'm looking for some options similar to MT Classic III or Pro Comp 69's in a 17x9 rim. I notice they come with a back spacing of 4.75". I Would like something closer to 3.5" BS and don't want to use spacers.

Does anyone know of another manufacture with a similar look that has that BS option? Where to buy?

TIA

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
4WheelParts sells numerous manufacturer wheels.
I believe Ultra and Pacer sell facsimiles of that wheel.

They can do a quick search in their catalog or you could on their web site. You may have a 4WheelParts near you.
I have one about 6 miles from my house,

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
I run 16x8 MT Classic Locks with 4.75" backspacing. IMO they fit really well. If I could find 17x9 polished Classic Locks Id buy them in a heartbeat.

AZ73

Contributor
Bronco Guru
It's going to be difficult to find 9 inch wheels with a 3.5 BS. That means they'll stick out 5.5 inches from the centerline (think low rider wheels or deep dish). I run Method Standards 17X9 with a 4.5 BS. They fit great. And the issue with the BS is really your tire size. Are you running 35's? I'm running 35's and had to slightly adjust my stops.