• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1966-1967 Seat Hinge Covers Finally Available!

delconick

1966-1967 Seat Hinge Covers Finally Available!

Oh yea! I said it! NORTH EAST CLASSIC FORD PARTS has finally released 1966 and 1967 bucket seat hinge covers!!!!

We have been working on these for a while and they are finally in stock.

you can get yours at:

northeastclassicfordparts.com

THANK YOU!

Attachments

• IMG_2588.jpg
    IMG_2588.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2664.jpg
    IMG_2664.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 43

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
Thanks, I'm glad you were able to get these done, I will be ordering some. I checked about getting some Bench seat hinge covers reproduced. It was going to be too deep for my pockets to have them made. I don't need any now, but I'm sure you could sell some of those too.

OP
OP
delconick

delconick

i just dont know if there is a big enough demand for bench seat hinge covers? with the tooling cost i would have to charge $200.00 a set to even have a chance to make my money back..... even in china tooling costs add up.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
i just dont know if there is a big enough demand for bench seat hinge covers? with the tooling cost i would have to charge $200.00 a set to even have a chance to make my money back..... even in china tooling costs add up.

Well I paid about half that for a good set of used ones once :) Might be worth it if you had a large committed prepaid order.