• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO 1966 Bronco 41K Original miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

spudrubble

On ebay is a 1966 Bronco with 41K original miles and all same family owned 2 owners total. Item # 280493681010 Will sell outright for $2500

!Bq+frvQ!2k~$(KGrHqMH-C0EvE()Hm1VBL)zT0Z3Yg~~_3.JPG

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Good project for someone..!

Last edited:

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
Looks like it has most of the 66specific parts there. Looks like a good project for a U13 guy!

mjsarge

Loc.
Northwest Arkansas
I am thinking of bidding on this bronco with the intention of restoration. I live in Northwest Arkansas - for the restoration do I need to take this to someone who specializes in broncos (and are there any in my area) or do I just need to look around for someplace generally reputable. Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks,
Matt

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Steve Wisner is the man, but he is waaaay over there in Montana (BigSkyBroncos). He is also booked up for awhile, but he is well worth the wait! ;D

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
Matt
I'm also diving into the bronco restoration business. Here's a link to my build thread. There's a lot of rust on that one, but it looks like it's saveable and the hard to find parts look like they are there... I also go to MO fairly often so I could possibly pick up and deliver for a very reasonable price. If you win the auction let me know. I'd love to talk to you.

Casey

oops bidding ended... I guess it pays to read the entire post AND the ebay link

Status
Not open for further replies.