• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1966 Bronco U14 Early production

Status
Not open for further replies.

racer327

Loc.
Katy, TX
image002.jpg

Solid, uncut U14 pickup. Appears to have original engine, transmission and axles and 62000 original miles. Nice driver condition. More info and pictures on my personal website www.ritchieracing.com . I am not a dealer. This Bronco has a clear Texas title in my name. I have owned it for about 10 years and have not driven it 60 miles so I have decided to sell it. When I do drive it, it is a real head-turner, everyone notices it and asks about it. It has always started easily and drives like an old Bronco, that is kind of noisy and the windows rattle. The brakes pulled a little the last time I drove it and the radio cuts in and out but otherwise everything works. My contact info is on website. Delivery available from Austin to New Orleans.

This ad disappeared for a while so I posted again below, then this ad came back!

Last edited:
OP
OP
racer327

racer327

Loc.
Katy, TX
1966 Bronco U14 For sale

image002.jpg

Very early production 1966 Ford Bronco U14 Sports Utility Pickup, solid uncut fenders and dash, appears to have original motor, transmission, transfer case and axles and all sheet metal except foot wells and bed floor. It also has the correct square cut rear bumper, 1966 only hubcaps, original column shift and vacuum wipers. I am the second registered owner. The dealer that sold it to me said that it had 62000 original miles and I believe that to be correct from the condition of the truck. I have owned it about 10 years and have driven it less than 60 miles so I have decided to sell it. When I did drive it, it was a real head turner, lots of people ask about it and you get a lot of thumbs ups. The last time I drove it the brakes pulled a little and the radio cuts in and out but everything else works. The history of this Bronco and about 100 pictures are posted on my personal website www.ritchieracing.com look to the bottom left of first page. This is my personal Bronco with a clear Texas title in my name, I am not a dealer. There is additional contact info on the site.

Somehow my ad disappeared so I am posting in this reply.

Last edited:

elan

Loc.
s
I'm a sap for the very early ones. Mr. Racer, it may be helpful to post more pix. Engine, interior, dash, grill, tailgate etc. Still retains the 6 cyl? Date codes, cast and stamped are a big deal with the early Bronco crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.