• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1966 Complete Wagon Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronconut73

Bronco Guru
Beer & Fish was selling two nice tops in south Florida recently. They may not have sold.

OP
OP
S

SP66

Bronco Guru
Beer & Fish was selling two nice tops in south Florida recently. They may not have sold.
Thanks for the heads up.
I'm only interested in a somewhat local 66. Not a need but a want. Got to be an actual 66 though unless the 67 has the separate lock and handle on back as well.

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
The '67 hardtop did have some characteristics of the '66 top (like the removable top supports), but it did not have a separate lock and key on the liftgate. Handle for the liftgate was keyed in '67 and its inside spider gear is was different from the later models. Good luck on the search.

lonesomecur

Got one

I've got one that's in pretty darn good shape. I rattle canned it black for temporary use. I've got a 66 u13 and wanted a top for winter hunting but go topless in summer. I'm thinking of selling it and getting BC soft top. Let me know if your interested and we can discuss a price. I can deliver to north Alabama easily.

OP
OP
S

SP66

Bronco Guru
I've got one that's in pretty darn good shape. I rattle canned it black for temporary use. I've got a 66 u13 and wanted a top for winter hunting but go topless in summer. I'm thinking of selling it and getting BC soft top. Let me know if your interested and we can discuss a price. I can deliver to north Alabama easily.

Yes sir interested and sent you a pm re pictures. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.