• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1966 Cowl Seal

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Finally, a fresh batch of perfect '66 airbox seals!! ;D After a two year wait, 20 arrived last week and are ready for shipment. First come, first serve! These are typically associated with the "eyebrow" grill broncos which are outfitted with the driver's side metal airbox. The seal glues down on top of the cowl and seals to the underside of the hood for fresh air to the interior driver's side.

Cost is $65 per airbox seal plus $7.50 shipping for a total of $72.50. A second or third one cost the same. The only break is getting the shipping down when quantity is up. Purchasing two seals will cost $130 + $12.50 for a total of $142.50. And more than two, just add the cost of $65 for the seal and $5/seal for shipping cost. Hope this all is clear!

Payment is accepted through Paypal (timhulick@aol.com), bank check, postal money order or personal check (check needs to clear before shipment). Any questions, please pm me. thanks, tim

Attachments

• get-attachment-6.aspx.jpg
    get-attachment-6.aspx.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 76
  • get-attachment-7.aspx.jpg
    get-attachment-7.aspx.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:

House

Minutia Militia
Well buy one of these and then find a matching early '66 bronco Chris! ;D

I wish it was that easy...! LOL
I have a couple others to check off my list first... ;)
Maybe Jeff will let you use this pic in your ad. Where's the BEEF? ;D

pass_engine.jpg

markatherton

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
cowel seal

Tim I could use a cowel seal if you have any left.Mark in San Diego; How much with shipping to San Diego, Ca. 92122.

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Tim, I didn't see this earlier, I need a couple seals.
Mark

Jedhead

I will take one if they are available. Let me know where to make payment to.
Thanks. Jed

OP
OP
eaglenest66

eaglenest66

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have sent pm's to everyone who recently requested for seals. With the recent requests, supply is now getting low. If there is anyone else interested, please pm me. I will try and push the manufacturer to send more asap. Hope it does't take another two years!! tim