• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA 1966 Early U14 package deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
I always wanted to fix it due to the early 66 uniqueness, but kids are growing up and I have to many projects.
I really don't know where to price this, so will start at $5000 and go from there.
This is a package deal, WILL NOT SEPERATE.
I don't get on here much anymore, so best to email me at iwlbcnu@hotmail.com

66 U14, vin makes it the 1111 truck built
66 200 car 6 in it, original trans, runs, drives
4.11 rears
Koenig PTO winch, works
frame great, body rough, but good posts, cut full top, no seats, perfect dash pad, think radio delete but cut
no vin tag or buck tag
original owners manual with owner info typed, also have the later manual w/ different cover (one has trees upside down)
have the 170 out of it, but stuck hard

66 U14, late production
68 200 6, original trans, runs, drives, no gas tank, brake line let go last time I moved it
4.11 rears
frame and body are SHOT
nice top and decent bench, perfect pad, has factory radio
has vin and buck tag

also have a decent 67 U14 rear section uncut
nice 66 tailgate
repairable eye brow grill
good running 170 engine
perfect set of 66 wheel covers

My plans were to mate the original front to the 67 rear and then new floors, and go back stock.

Pics are here from when I bought it, it now has better doors, grill shown is gone, seats gone and tailgate is off.
http://iwlbcnumotorsports.multiply.com/journal/item/44/66_Bronco_1111

Last edited:

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
You're probably better off splitting everything up...with that being said, what would you take for the 66 tailgate and caps?

OP
OP
iwlbcnu

iwlbcnu

Bronco Guru
That's the problem, I don't want to be left with part of it, either it all goes or I will let them sit until I get to them. I've been gathering parts since 2004 to do this, not willing to start over down the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.