• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL 1966 oil bath cleaner for sale

numbr4

Hello there do you have original 66 170engine parts? I am putting a survivor together and looking for used function original parts - Jim

OP
OP
A

AMullow

Contributor
Hi Jim,
I have all of them. The fuel pump isn't original though. That had already been replaced prior to me buying it.
I drove the roadster to the shop and they pulled the engine about 18 months ago. What did you need?
I was going to post all of the parts in another month, prior to my trip.
I have the earliest hood as well.

Bumpers are there, but in very bad shape.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Hi Jim,
I have all of them. The fuel pump isn't original though. That had already been replaced prior to me buying it.
I drove the roadster to the shop and they pulled the engine about 18 months ago. What did you need?
I was going to post all of the parts in another month, prior to my trip.
I have the earliest hood as well.

Bumpers are there, but in very bad shape.
May be interested in the hood. Would love pics when you get a chance

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Have you registered your u13 on roadsteru13.com on on the u13 FB group page? If not please do so thanks. I've got quite a few registered from FL but not sure if you are one of them or not. The one I think is yours, is yours Springtime Yellow?

OP
OP
A

AMullow

Contributor
I have yes. It's carib turqoiuse. I gave it to you a couple of years ago when I first purchased.

OP
OP
A

AMullow

Contributor
Hello there do you have original 66 170engine parts? I am putting a survivor together and looking for used function original parts - Jim
What parts are you looking for? Send me the list and I'll let you know. I'll be putting a list together in Jan of the parts I'll be selling.