• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MO 1966 Parts Not mine just sharing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Not mine, it's a craigslist ad but if you need these his number is listed

For sale I have a few early bronco parts:
gas tank blasted and painted w/ sending unit $75
1971 doors decent shape good glass $75 ea
dash with all instruments $75
heater box from a 71' $75
front grill fair shape (has been soda blasted) $175
1966 winshield frame,great shape with glass. Has been soda blasted no rust perfect hindge+glass $200
vaccum wipers 1966 $100
original speedometer$100
grill headlight rings $25
stock 66 leaf springs $50
stock radius arms $50
stock drive shafts front &rear $75
stock 66 wiring harness $50
call steve 573-915-6712

djhudson05

Good luck getting in touch with him. This stuff has been listed for probably 6 months. I have tried calling and left messages and sent emails through craigslist and never get a response.

OP
OP
ghost66

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Really, interesting he just posted these a few days ago, I don't need anything so I've never tried to call him but he's about 45 minutes from me. And also the Hokey Pokey is really what it's all about

djhudson05

He did have this stuff posted for sale here on CB in March. I have always tried by phone or craigslist without much luck, but in his add here he says he doesn't check emails much.
May try to send a pm. If I get a hold of him, anyone need me to check out anything if I get a chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.