• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1966 passenger side seat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okbroncoman

Frame and springs must be in good shape, foam would be good shape also but not a deal breaker if not.

Must be able to ship.

Thanks

Please be on the cheap
Shipping will be a killer

Last edited:

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Finding a cheap, passenger side only 66' seat, and a seller willing to sell one and ship for cheap may take a while........ hang in there :)

OP
OP
Okbroncoman

Okbroncoman

Finding a cheap, passenger side only 66' seat, and a seller willing to sell one and ship for cheap may take a while........ hang in there

Yes, I am seeing that now.

People are starting to hoard their 66-67 parts like the end of the world is coming.

Looks like I may have to convert a 65-66 mustang seat.

I have noticed that the mustang drivers seats are harder to find then the passager side are.

Guess I better keep my mouth shut!!

OP
OP
Okbroncoman

Okbroncoman

One more shot!!!!

Guess I will be buying a mustang seat.
Found a mustang seat for $150.00 locally, little more then I wanted to spend.

All the mustang guys are holding on to them, drivers seat wear out faster they say. Found a lot of passenger side mustang seats $50.00-$75.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.