• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CT 1966 Rear seat bench frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuentesfranko

I have a rear seat frame that was just removed from my '66 Bronco.
Good condition.
Not sure about the value, let me know what you want to pay for it and we'll add shipping on top of that.

Located in Connecticut.

sMeg9zc.jpg

dyzBHzU.jpg

71pzu9c.jpg

O1uKl5l.jpg

LS0Fs2N.jpg

x7IdHEw.jpg
D2XsKpn.jpg

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
He's a very difficult guy to link up with and the last buyer that was all in fell all out! No worries guys but yes, there's a short line.

OP
OP
F

fuentesfranko

Hey guys, sorry but I haven't been in Connecticut for a few months. I'm checking private messages now .

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
Frank has promised to send it to me when he gets back from Canada. Do you really think that because you are geographically closer that it's fair to pull the carpet out from under me?

Status
Not open for further replies.