• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL 1966 True Half cab Grey Ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.

askforphil

The Grey Ghost has been SOLD Thanks to every one.
Top and bulkhead are no longer included with truck
This is a very nice true 1966 Half Cab Bronco.
It does have the factory setup 3 speed on the column.
It has a recently rebuilt Early 90s Mustang 5.0 in it with about 3000 miles on it.
It runs great.
It has new carb, billet distributor, roller rockers, powder coated Ford racing valve covers.
It is set up with a new 3 inch Wild horses lift kit.
4 wheel drive works fine.
Steering bars are new.
Paint is nice but not near perfect.
New Stops great but it is the original one line system.
Allot of the front steering has be replaced including the C bushings.
It goes straight down the road.
The interior is very nice in a matching color scheme to exterior.
All the gauges work as well as the speedometer
It shows well now but not near perfect.
If you have questions and are interested call or email me.
Thank you Phil 1 386 366 0187.

Attachments

• IMG_0385.jpg
    IMG_0385.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 606
  • IMG_0746.jpg
    IMG_0746.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 498
  • IMG_0762.jpg
    IMG_0762.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 493
  • IMG_0756.jpg
    IMG_0756.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 456
  • IMG_0773.jpg
    IMG_0773.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 418
  • IMG_0817.jpg
    IMG_0817.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 406
  • IMG_1049.jpg
    IMG_1049.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 490
  • IMG_0825.jpg
    IMG_0825.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 393
  • IMG_0755.jpg
    IMG_0755.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG_0751.jpg
    IMG_0751.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 386
  • IMG_0748.jpg
    IMG_0748.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 427
  • IMG_0765.jpg
    IMG_0765.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 362
Last edited:

bronconate

Loc.
Edgewater
Hey, its my old truck!! I was the third owner in 2009 and lived there in Edgewater. Truck was originally bought and used as a company truck in Deland, Fl. I bought it with factory suspension and 170. I replaced the suspension and motor all in late 2009. Built the motor inside out and did suspension all myself. Great rig. Its very very clean, but not showroom, so you don't feel bad taking it for an extended cruise. A really great truck, good luck with the sale. Gosh, I would wax that thing twice a week. I bet you can still see all the butteriness on that baby haha.

I hope you don't mind me jumping in here. I just browse the old forum every once in a while for kicks, though I no longer have an EB. When I saw this I couldn't help but drop a line here. I regretted getting rid of it almost five minutes after doing it. Still remember getting all choked up when I sold it to the fella there in Deland. Again, good luck with the sale, and please, forgive my intrusion, just good memories.

OP
OP
A

askforphil

Very nice looking half cab there Phil.

Thank you Travis
Positive comment are always welcome.
I just recently noticed about the comments that can be made. That is why so long to respond back. Not going good on sale. I decided to try to part it out on Craigslist.
Figured if I had to give away it would not be a full truck.
Phil

OP
OP
A

askforphil

Hey, its my old truck!! I was the third owner in 2009 and lived there in Edgewater. Truck was originally bought and used as a company truck in Deland, Fl. I bought it with factory suspension and 170. I replaced the suspension and motor all in late 2009. Built the motor inside out and did suspension all myself. Great rig. Its very very clean, but not showroom, so you don't feel bad taking it for an extended cruise. A really great truck, good luck with the sale. Gosh, I would wax that thing twice a week. I bet you can still see all the butteriness on that baby haha.

I hope you don't mind me jumping in here. I just browse the old forum every once in a while for kicks, though I no longer have an EB. When I saw this I couldn't help but drop a line here. I regretted getting rid of it almost five minutes after doing it. Still remember getting all choked up when I sold it to the fella there in Deland. Again, good luck with the sale, and please, forgive my intrusion, just good memories.

Sir
Its not a intrusion at all. I really like knowing about the history of it. Been trying to sell it and it is not going well. Economy bad so I decided to part it out. I have listed it on craigslist. I will see what happens. I figure if I had to give away it would not be a full truck.Sorry for the so late response on your comment. I just recently noticed this section. Thank you for the information
Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.