• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA 1967 all original ford bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSHaye

My Dad bought this Bronco for my sweet 16. About a month later we realized that it's not going to be very safe for a new driver without airbags and modern safety features. So here I am a month later trying to sell it. I have talked to quite a few Bronco enthusiasts and they say it's one of the best original they've ever seen. Everything on it FOMOCO, never been cut on and as you can tell from the pictures rust is at the min. purrs like a kitten, the second owner is who we bought it from and barely put a thousand miles on it after nine years of ownership, the orig
inal owner was a Ford mechanic, the Bronco has some extra parts, carborator, driveline and ect here is a link to the pictures it will direct you to photobucket by poening a new tab. .http://s1253.beta.photobucket.com/user/SunshineSales/library/1967 FORD BRONCO?view=media please call or text Hannah at 276.690.4754

Last edited:

Broncitis

MEB Founder
You have to be a contributor to the site to load pics or send them to someone who is so they can post them.

I think you can also paste in links to photobucket, snapfish or similar sites where you can place them.

OP
OP
H

HSHaye

OKay, thank you. I loaded the pictures onto photobucket the link is above in the posting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.