• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CO 1967 Bronco chassis with tub, vin tag, and vin inspection report (Marti Auto Works)

absmotors

City: Eagle, CO
Price: $ 4500

I had a certified vin inspection done by the local Sheriff’s office, the vehicle vin is available and the title will be clean. If it’s a roller, the certified inspection can be done and you get a builder’s title, after the vehicle is built and they inspect for a road worthy inspection a clean title can be issued. I have all the emails from the Detective at Sheriff’s office. This vehicle has not been registered in over 25 years. There is no prior ownership registration in Colorado or National Database.

I have other projects I’m working on and would like to clear this out for space. It’s a few hours for me to turn it into a roller and get the title, but it would be the same process for someone else. Also included are three front dashes (please see photos).

Asking $4500 obo. Available for local pickup in Eagle County, CO. Happy to answer any additional questions.

Facebook MarketPlace Listing w/Photos