• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1967 Bronco SOLD THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldblue

Loc.
North East, Ohio
I've used this Bronco for my daily driver for about 5 years now, but because of my job I will have to traveler farther and I will need something a little more fuel efficient. It has a 351w out of a 69 Torino with a 500 cfm Edlebrock carb, petronix ign and brand new headman headers. With about 50,000 miles on engine. The engine is very strong doesn’t burn oil and starts up everytime. 3 speed tranny. The rear end was rebuilt 2 years ago with new axels and a new Tru-Track with 3.50 gears (28 spline ). The rear drum brakes were rebuilt as well. Up front it has a Dana 44 with disc brakes. I don't think it has a lift on it, but I when I bought it had 33's X 12.5 on it. Right now it has 31X10.5 with most of the tread left on the tires. Replaced the C' bushing three years ago. And the track bushings every year. Has a 6pt roll bar in it, but the PO cut the bar that would run across the front by the windshield wipers motor. Frame is in good shape with only surface rust on it.
Ok now for the problems... The body is really rusty imo. Floor pan on both sides from the firewall to the seat wells will need to be replaced, the kick panels as well. Rocker will need to address and the passenger door striker has a hole in and it will not be long before that will need tobe replaced as well. Tail gate is bad and both quarters have some issues. Fenders might be savable and the hood as the usual cracks at the end and there is a hole cut out for the air cleaner to stick out about a 1/2 inch. Hinges will need to be rebuilt for the drivers door. ( I have the kit for it ). Doors have some rust it them and could be saved. Also the doors have the removable window frames. I have a bikini top that I will throw in.
Had some issues with the electrical on this beast as well. Replace many of the wires under the hood and in the rear section. Right now I have a problem with rear brake lights and the right running light.
I have a new wiring harness and a used C-4 out of 75 Bronco with transfer case for it that I will throw in if it sells for what I want.
Email me with question.. Thanks dh

Attachments

• DSC00633p.JPG
    DSC00633p.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 925
Last edited:

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Are you still Driving it daily? Just wondering if you think it would make a 4 hour trip at higway speeds?

Stutsmo

Contributor
Bronco Guru
this bronco has some pretty good parts on it i cant believe that people arnt jumping on it.....

it deserves another bump!

Trucker_Eric

can you send me some pics by pm, i need to see this. i used to live in eastlake and i travel up north from time to time. detailed pics please of the rockers and rear fenders as well as the floor pans and exterior body.

Status
Not open for further replies.