• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MD 1967 Bronco Sport Dash Trim

Bitch'nBronco

Contributor
Loose Cannon
Loc.
Havre De Grace, MD
City: Havre De Grace
Looking for the dash trim piece that went on the bottom of the dash pad. I sold mine in high-school like a dummy and want to find another one. If a vendor makes it let me know, haven't seen one yet

chuddy

Someone literally just listed one on fb marketplace. First one I've seen for sale, they were asking $200 which seems cheap.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Hmm, now I want to know what that looks like. I don’t think I have ever seen a bronco with it. Was it an option on a ranger / explorer too or just on sport models?

Was it just an option in 67 only?

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Hmm, now I want to know what that looks like. I don’t think I have ever seen a bronco with it. Was it an option on a ranger / explorer too or just on sport models?

Was it just an option in 67 only?
67' Sport only.

Screenshot_20230513_123411_Messenger.jpg