• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1967 bronco U14FLA00012 going to be on the market soon

richingalveston

I am working to get a Marti report and trying to determine a starting price but Dad is gone and Mom has bills to pay. Not going cheap.

Uncut, almost all original, runs and drives, barn kept since 1980
needs floor plan everything else good condition.

original owner former Texas governor. san Antonio judge second owner. we are 3rd owners. truck was painted camo when arrived at the Brisco Ranch in Texas when new. The Ranch received Three broncos, this is one of the three. plates were put in floors at some point when on ranch. truck stayed on ranch until going to a judges ranch in the late 70's. We purchase it from the judge in early 80's and it remains painted camo with less than 70K original miles.

Only work done to it was a valve job to run unleaded gas, this was done by me and my dad in the mid 80's. The seat was replaced and not original. I have all parts that were removed except seat (mirrors, sun visor and windshield wipers.

any advice in setting a price is appreciated. pics will be posted once I can place an add. This may be the lowest 67 vin number in existence.

Thanks
Rich

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
Not aware of added value from an early 67 build date. Usually look for early 66 and late 77. What engine? Only rust is floor pans?

I would guesstimate $12k.

1strodeo

Contributor
Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
X2, could be worth 15k or more if 289, condition is everything, post pics otherwise you're just going to get a bunch of guesses, good luck and sorry for your loss

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
If it is currently camo, that hurts value a good bit (there are nice original paint Broncos still out there). If little rust and a straight body that is a good thing. As always I might be interested once you come up with a price.

If it is the garage picture one, it is missing the rare early style bumpers, wheels, hubcaps, and correct bench seat. U14s don't have the following that a U13 would have.

I agree the VIN is nothing special on a 67-76 Bronco, it is all condition. Prior owners don't add much unless it is someone truly popular (Pope car, Shelby, Elvis, etc). Former governors or judges nothing...I have had a few minor celebrity cars other than the novelty no real value.

Last edited:

elan

Loc.
s
New floors 6 to 9 hours each side. I cut the spot welds, it takes time.
New paint 5 to 8K done right in top of the line "enamel only"
Find a bench seat with correct rails if that is what it had, good luck.

And that is just what I see and read. Yep, 12ish. Depending on what it needs

I'm one of those nutty guys that loves me some U14. Cain't hep it.

elan

Loc.
s
Dang it okie.........how could you read that?........my damned old peepers.
Side note....I like sixes but the price will be adjusted accordingly for having a six

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Dang it okie.........how could you read that?........my damned old peepers.
Side note....I like sixes but the price will be adjusted accordingly for having a six

You and me both :)

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Richingalveston - The Camo paint does not help. If it's just the floorpans that need to be replaced and the rest is straight, that's a plus.

A 289 V8 would bring more value. An all original I6 is OK if it has all the parts still there.

Correct Bench seat? That would add some value as well even though I do like the current one.

Welded on bumpers? This would not be a plus at all.

10-12K would be my estimate.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Ann was later than this time .. I googled last night & I came up with someone names Harris .. I didn't remember him . But then it said John Connally .
Mother Knew Ann Richard . There was a joke the security guys called her Road Map Richards. ..
& I got an Award from LBJ & John Connally . Both stoke my hand. I believe they were running for office that night... It was about them not me. So I think it was before Connally .

OP
OP
R

richingalveston

sorry did not mean to start a guessing game. the governor was Dolph Briscoe
three broncos went to the Briscoe ranch. may have all been sequential serial numbers.
he was governor in 72