• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MS 1967 Bronco w/ extra Chassis, pans and parts as a package deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithC

Loc.
Olive Branch. MS
**SOLD ** 1967 Bronco w/ 289 V8, manual transmission, dana 30 and 9 in. Yes ..it runs :) also a Chassis with Dana 44 and 9 in. not sure of the suspension lift. Bed floor and floor pans, tailgate and doors. and extra parts. package deal.. I'm going try and sell ALL parts together first.

I don't get on this forum that much but will check for messages. I prefer you contact me by email. keithcantrell1@gmail.com

http://classicbroncos.com/photos/showgallery.php/cat/7109

Last edited:
OP
OP
KeithC

KeithC

Loc.
Olive Branch. MS
It's a 1967 Bronco , U14 the additional rolling chassis is a 1972 U15 I believe.. will check. floors pans,bed pan, doors & tailgate come with it. The bed has a couple of holes in it but got the pans with it as a all or none deal. There is a box of parts that contain the wiper motor, head light rings, trim pieces and other parts. (4) fender flares (1 is cracked) * note, I wanted to swap out the Dana 30 to a Dana 44 but got this rolling frame with it as a package deal.
Price is $4000.00..everything, Did I say $4000.00 ??? Come on down :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
KeithC

KeithC

Loc.
Olive Branch. MS
the two green doors are from a 72 I think. the striker location does not match the 1967 model. who knew? It can be modified Or sell them.

Status
Not open for further replies.