• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MT 1967 Bronco,

Status
Not open for further replies.

yegz47

Loc.
Glasgow, MT
I purchased two bronco's this past winter and now will be moving back to the midwest. I do not have room on my trailer for both or would not be selling the 67.

I have only drove this bronco around a few times. I has a 302 and 3 speed manual on the column. Most of the dash is complete. The heater fan works along with the lights. It does have a knock in the motor and the clutch is a little weak.

The tub is very solid and has very little rust although the floor pans have been replaced. The wheel wells have been cut and need fender flares. I really don't know much about it other than it had not been registered since 1998.

Feel free to email me at yager_67@yahoo.com with any questions or if you want pictures. I am not sure how to post them to this site but I am going to try. Email me your number and I can send them to your phone if needed. My price is open to offers and would also be willing to trade some cost for parts for my 1974 Bronco. I need a roll bar, soft top and seats. I have racing seats but would rather have original buckets with rear bench.

The front end has damage to the left quarter. I do have a new fender and found some hoods online but with the upcoming move I have put it on hold.

Thanks for the interest

Status
Not open for further replies.