• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1967 U13 Frame off restoration Colombia

andres

Last days of 2016, happy to be able to finally move forward with my1967 U13 frame off project. chasisi almost ready brought down to bare metal I'm going to use dupont epoxy for it.

Definitely 2017 will be bronco time :)

For all my friends up there I wish you a very happy 2017, God continue blessing you and your family
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Last edited:

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
Happy new year to you as well mi amigo de sur!
Good luck on your build

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
Happy and many more New Years my friend to the south;D

BTW looks like you got plenty to do there.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Andres, Happy New Years to you too! It's great to see you getting started on another Bronco!!! Keep us posted as you make progress.

Thanks Jeff

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks good
Curious wha the wagon is in the background in the 5th pic
Some nice FJ s in the garage

OP
OP
A

andres

thanks guys, I'm happy to be back too after a few months of working on other projects finally my hands go back to where my heart is My broncos.

I've been found some more upload photos of them later, and of course also phothos of the progress with this first u13.

Jeff,Chris,Joe,Nick......I think that when I start putting together I'm going to have a lot of questions for guys ;)

spap

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks the hard top on the FJ 43 through me off, so rounded off

OP
OP
A

andres

Thanks the hard top on the FJ 43 through me off, so rounded off

These hard tops were made in colombia, are fully fiberglass and have some interesting details inside as a place to speakers on top and air ducts. 90% of the toyotas 40s series arrived to Colombia with soft top.