• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1969 Bronco Sport, custom roadster *Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJ Bronco

Loc.
Jersey Shore
FOR SALE is a 1969 Bronco Sport model (more pics below)

SOLD

Copy%20of%20bronco.jpg

Last edited:

carhauler

Loc.
Harford Co. MD
Unfortunately it's out of my price range & a few years earlier than I'm looking for, but that seems to be a great price for all that has been done to it. IIRC this was on here a while ago, wasn't it? I can't believe somebody hasn't snatched it yet. Looks fantastic. Good luck with the sale.

OP
OP
N

NJ Bronco

Loc.
Jersey Shore
IIRC this was on here a while ago, wasn't it? I can't believe somebody hasn't snatched it yet. Looks fantastic. Good luck with the sale.

Yep, it sure was. Unfortunatly Ive only driven it all of maybe 10 miles over all of that time. I just cant justify it collecting dust in the garage anymore. Hopefully someone will put it to better use.

jki

If not sold, can you provide more information on the mechanical condition..ie mileage and year rebuilt etc. If available, i could take a look sometime around the 15th. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.