• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LA 1969 eb

Status
Not open for further replies.

flwerfire

Loc.
New Iberia
Child is graduating H.S this month and leaving the nest so we are downsizing the household moving from a home to a 5th wheel and unfortunately we won't have a place to keep and work on my Bronco.. This baby is loved and it pains me to sell, but I would rather it went to another owner who will appreciate it rather than having to put it in storage..
I am asking $12,500 OBO (willing to negotiate but not willing to give it away!)... I know most here know about EB's and their value, this price is based on what I paid, what I put into it, what it was appraised at (professionally), and my need to have some cash to put torwards our future home/camper). I am posting basic info but there is really too much to list so e-mail me for more details and pics...

1969 Ford Bronco, 302 V-8, 3 on the floor, 4-wheel drive and comes with the orgional hardtop.
Only a few tiny spots of rust nothing that affects the structural integrity of the vehicle, this baby has been garaged all its life.
We have installed a new power steering kit from Toms Bronco, new water pump, new billet aluminum water pump and crankshaft pulleys, new flex fan and fan shroud..
This baby is ready to drive now..

Issues: The fuel tank gauges don't register but I have the new sending units and new tank straps that will go to the buyer and just need to be installed.

I am also throwing in all the manuals to include a 1966-1970 interior manual and a factory manual on CD..There are also many little upgrades and things we have done since getting this beauty.. e-mail for details and pics..(The pic in my profile is the one I am selling)

This Bronco is beautiful and other than small cosmetic issues runs and looks great..
We are also willing to do a partial trade for a 5th wheel, at least 32ft, good condition..

Status
Not open for further replies.