• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OR 1969 EBay w/great advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Bastard

Bronco Guru
Just me, but I see a holly carb. Tuned exhaust? I see ratty old cherry bombs. Kinda conflicting and I spent more time looking at the details of the broad in the pics then the truck.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I saw that listing earlier and was wondering who was going post it on here!

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Well done ad for sure. Scenery, red dress, bronco. Not sure about the "bullet exit hole" in the body though.

tbronckr

Good marketing......but not sure the money was well spent. If you do something a certain way because you like it that way.....others may not see it the same way with their money. Should be fun to watch what happens. The word "Patina" means different things to different people also I guess.

ghost66

Bronco Guru
I only wish there were as many angle's of the girl as the Bronco

Amac70

ME
The bidding on that thing is stupid, that is a 3000 dollar truck around here. If that. apparently i need to start buying and selling these on ebay.

Amac70

ME
i rescind my previous statement item is not worth more the 2500 tops, and is just because of the newish looking motor. there is not a straite rust free pannel on that truck anywhere. and fairly sure i know exactly whos side yard this truck came out of.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
"Putting an engine like this in an old hot rod is not a quick, easy, or cheap proposition anymore if it ever was."

Um, unbolt the stock V8 and install the new one. A one weekend project on my driveway %)

OP
OP
Mono

Mono

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I told my wife she'd be in every classified ad I post from now on :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.