• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1969 Ford Bronco Whats it Worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
Thats been for sale for a while. I saw it about a year ago at $8k or $9k I think and I passed. Needs some interior/engine bay work. Only a Dana 30 up front which sucks

347ci
C6
4.10s
P/S
P/B
Clean Hard Top

Sounds like a good deal to me at $6500. I think Im seeing some body and grill dents. If this would of been $6500 last October I might of bought it and not the one in my avatar

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Ton's of Arizona boys that know what they are talking about. Wait for a few of them to chime in and see if they will go look at it with you. bring Cash! if he has had it for sale for a year, he is open to offers.

TN1776

Bronco Guru
Looks pretty solid and while not ideally set up for crawling (with the D30 front), if its truly rust free that's probably a fair deal - there will always be things to fix or things you just don't like, but I'd offer $5K or so and see where it leads.

Status
Not open for further replies.