• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NM 1969 Ford Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

santana-911

Loc.
Mesilla, NM
1969 Ford Bronco. Asking $7000/ best offer takes her home.

ENGINE: (Internally stock) New Edelbrock 550 CFM Carb, New Edelbrock valve covers. New Edelbrock intake. New chrome air filter tray. New TAYLOR ignition wires & plugs. Runs strong, no knocks and/or smoke.

EXHAUST: New headman headers and new exhaust all the way to the back. Sounds really good.

TRANNY: 3 speed Hurst on the floor. Floor has Herculiner throughout. Still have original back bench seat (green in color).

DRIVETRAIN: New U-joint yoke assembly on top of rear driveline. Four new Rims & Tires. DANA 20 front, 9” in the rear. Will need a front alignment. Brakes are original 69 drum brakes; I would upgrade to disk FYI. Stock Transfer case.

SUSPENSION: upgraded to super lift shocks and coils.

BODY: purchased a newer top-good glass (both tops). Drivers side rear quarter panel has bondo and small spots throughout, front drivers floor panel will need replacing has small rust holes (pictured). Paint job is not the best, still needs to be wet sanded from over spray, was done in backyard a few weeks ago. Seats came out of another truck (not original seats) with new covers. Drivers door will need some adjusting, still shuts fine.

Extras: Comes with extra top. Extra Top is not in the best of shape but all glass is intact, top can still be used as parts as ford no longer makes this top for sale. Also comes with an extra tail gate and a new BDS steering stabilizer still in box, just needs to be installed. Still have original rear bench seat

Please keep in mind that this was my work in progress and this is as far as I got, you can pickup from where I have left off. I’ve put plenty of time & coin into this ride and now she has to go. I don’t have the time for her any longer. I haven’t driven her in many years, just been working on her and turning over the engine to keep fluids happy, garage kept. It’s not a show quality ride but a bit more parts & TLC; this Bronco will rock & roll. My plans were to make a rock crawling/weekend warrior ride. You can still sell several parts (doors, extra tailgate, and/or both tops) separately and keep her topless without doors and make more cash, as all these parts are very hard to come by! Clean title in hand. Copy and paste the link for more detailed pics. Bronco is in Las Cruces, NM on east mesa. Cash Only, no checks, Local pickup, unless you come and pickup and haul away.

http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb35/santana-911/1969 Ford Bronco/

Best offer takes her home, keep in mind that this bronco will be for sale on multiple online sites.

Serious buyers only, don’t bother me with games and/or scams as you will be ignored.

Status
Not open for further replies.