• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1969 ford bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

350hertz

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Here is a very nice restomod bronco 351w roller motor edelbrock intake holley off road truck avenger new magnaflow exhaust c4 auto transmission with hurst promatic shifter 7 quart aluminum finned trans pan new ljnes and trans cooler rebuilt t style t case with toms bronco twin sticks conversion 4.5 suspension lift no body lift i spent 10,000 at west coast broncos On axle swap dana 44 high pinion 4:56 gears open in front factory disc brakes and 9 inch rear detroit locker 4:56 gears in strange nodular case both axles completely gone thru wcb4x4 front dual shock hoops extended wcb4x4 radius arms with heim joints bilstein reservoir shocks up front with bilsteins in the rear set up for 4 shocks front and back only has 2 it has a wcb4x4 family cage with full bikini top i have A brand new diamond rampage soft top i plan on installing tubular front bumpers all powder coated to match as well as riding on 15 inch aluminum wheels on 37by 12.5 15 pro comp mud terrains still with over 70% i planned on installing new tires for the sale but cannot afford to do so at this time this truck has been gone thru with new brake hardware fuel lines electric fuel pump everything new aluminum champion radiator with mechanical fan as well as spal fan it has wcb4x4 4x4x2 rock crawler conversion steering box kit along with Custom 1 ton chevy conversion steering this bronco rides solid i have a toms bronco seats front and back with there flip forward style seat and front recliners i have been working on this bronco for a couple years it truly is a nice bronco with no rust some people may not oike the wcb fiberglass fenders and hood i have always loved this look i have had about 5 broncos which looked this and always got compliments definitely a head turner nothing left un touched or you can always get that stock classic look one of the best tubs you will find i can go on and on but if you are looking for ansolid bronco please let me know i have no job an forced to sell text me at 562 5771289 please come look at it Bronco speaks for itself

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 423
Last edited:
OP
OP

350hertz

Contributor
Bronco Guru
More pics

Pictures added

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 970
OP
OP

350hertz

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Another pic

A side shot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 560
OP
OP

350hertz

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Another pix

Rear view shot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 326
OP
OP

350hertz

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Under carriage pic

Pic of underside

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:
OP
OP

350hertz

Contributor
Bronco Guru
More pictures

Front suspension

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 410
OP
OP

350hertz

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Engine pic

Here is a picture of engine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 539
OP
OP

350hertz

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Pic of dash

Here is a dash pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 560

Bulldog52

I am new to the Bronco world and am looking to purchase a cut, restromod in the southern cal area. Does anyone know about this truck and have an opinion as to value?
Thanks

DustDevilOffRd

Loc.
Long Island
This truck is definently worth 20,000. The whole build looks very well done and the prerunner style makes the truck look super tough. Id buy it if I lived in Cali. Im 3,000 miles away.

nickgp

Bronco Guru
Nice. Finally one that doesnt have restoration red slathered all over the undercarraige!

OP
OP

350hertz

Contributor
Bronco Guru
A couple more pics to the top

Here are pics with new soft top installed

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 259
OP
OP

350hertz

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Another pic

Here is another pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 310

investigreg

I don't know this truck, but I have dealt with the seller- he is an honest guy, and he has had some really awesome broncos. If you want to wheel, and wheel hard, then I suggest buying a nice built rig like this. I have close to 15k on my build and in no where near done...

Status
Not open for further replies.