• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL 1969 Half Cab

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
"Currently being shipped from the Missouri farm"

Where I bought it for $500. Small markup to cover my time...

triracer67

Contributor
I feel sorry for the person that searches all those barns, and ended up with that. Mine sat in a Missouri field (no kidding) for 25 years, and looks 100% better than that thing. Heck, mine ran and drove and was less than half the asking price.

Slowleak

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Georgia
Seemed kind of odd that it’s being shipped from Missouri but the boat in the picture has a Florida registration.....

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Seemed kind of odd that it’s being shipped from Missouri but the boat in the picture has a Florida registration.....

I didn't even notice that, but thought the scenery looked a lot like Florida.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA

Ad was posted 12 days ago. Guy likely typed the ad a couple of months ago while it was enroute (ad states viewings possible after January 1). Once it arrived in FL, he just added two photos to the CL ad and didn't edit the months old description.

Fireball05

Bronco Guru
Quite the salesman!

However, I wouldn't pay a penny over $13,499 for it!