• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1969 Non-Basket Case for Sale - Bakersfield - SOLD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Have a 1969 Ford Bronco for sale, mostly original, has had a repaint in the past but was the original color. Currently not running, is a fairly complete project. Uncut original fenders front and rear, stock rims and hubcaps. Has V8, 3 speed on the tree, T-shift D20, stock axles, etc. Comes with some replacement parts including good gas tanks for front and rear (originals are still there but I would replace), virtually new 31x10.50 pro comp mud radials on stock wheels and caps (can include or deduct - wouldnt mind keeping them). I have 4 Broncos and a boat load of parts. If you need it transported I can assist as I have a car trailer. Bronco is in pretty good condition but looks better in pictures than in person. There is some rust but I dont believe any panels need replacement including floors that are in good condition, a couple patches here and there including corner of door on both side where some water sat and possibly some work on the kick panels and inner front fenders. My plan for this was to lift the tub off, get the frame and axles blasted and then coat with por15 (have a gallon available). Give the underbody a good blast and por15 treatment as well. Anyone interested I would suggest coming over and seeing in person. We all have different feelings and opinions on rust, etc.
Frame has some crust on it but do not believe any rust through.

Parts available to work in deal, some can be included but most extra....
brand new stainless brake line set,
replacement radiator,
replacement front bumper,
pullies for power steering,
replacement D30 front end with 4.10 gears (came out of a runner when upgraded to D44)
4.10 geared third member,
replacement seats,
new vinyl seat cover kit - black or white with salmon trim ;D ,
family roll cage,
explorer 5.0,
4r70w transmission,
NV3550 5 speed,
old school slot wheels,
New black steel wheels,
efi parts,
explorer serpentine setups,
Disc brake conversion parts,
My head hurts, have lots more, lets make a deal and get this beauty in your driveway. Email for more pics...

Attachments

• photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 121
  • photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 109
  • photo(5).jpg
    photo(5).jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 130
  • photo(7).jpg
    photo(7).jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 101
  • photo(8).jpg
    photo(8).jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 102
  • photo(9).jpg
    photo(9).jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 89
  • photo(10).jpg
    photo(10).jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 84
  • crusty.jpg
    crusty.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 90
  • driverpost.jpg
    driverpost.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 89
  • floors.jpg
    floors.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 90
  • kickpanel.jpg
    kickpanel.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 82
  • apron2.jpg
    apron2.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Going to give it a shot, if I sell it and my ungodly amount of parts I can move us real close to debt free and keep the frame off in the garage for myself ;D Dave Ramsey told me to sell sell sell!

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Yup, took less than 2 hours to have it sold. I've sold $6k in parts and Bronco just this afternoon.

Broncboozled

Loc.
Nor Cal
Going to give it a shot, if I sell it and my ungodly amount of parts I can move us real close to debt free and keep the frame off in the garage for myself ;D Dave Ramsey told me to sell sell sell!

I can't wait to see pics of the frame off when it's done, wait maybe I can "cause I'm going to be sorry I didn't wait" Anyhow good for you on the sales. What else you selling?

Rob

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I can't wait to see pics of the frame off when it's done, wait maybe I can "cause I'm going to be sorry I didn't wait" Anyhow good for you on the sales. What else you selling?

Rob

Hey Rob, check the for sale section, LOTS of goodies....and with a few more sales that frame off in the garage is going to be mine!!! ;D Might be reverting it back to uncut as well, the quarters are sooo cheap and I think I can flange them in easily. Will be a tough call on what route to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.