• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1970 bronco drivetrain (351+nv4500+dana20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan_Shaffer

City: Huntington Beach
Price: $ 5000

Selling the drivetrain out of my early bronco. It’s a 351w, nv4500 and Dana20. I put the 351 in about four years ago and pulled it form a 96 f150, it has a hydraulic roller cam from the factory, Fitech fuel injection, msd ignition box, new msd distributor, new timing chain, new rear main seal, new water pump, new harmonic balancer. I resealed everything before i put it in, it only has a small oil leak from the oil drain plug, just needs a new washer.
McLeod clutch with ~10k miles on it. Comes with the power steering pump, alternator, brake booster, complete stainless exhaust.
This engine has been super reliable for me, the cylinders still had crosshatching when I pulled the oil pan.
Nv4500 and Dana 20 were in the bronco when I bought it (9 years ago) but haven’t given me any issues. I’ve always changed all of the fluids and filters regularly as this was my daily driver for several years with mostly highway miles.

Everything is still intact so come for a test drive before you buy, fires up right away even after sitting for a couple months.

This has been a super reliable setup with plenty of power, only reason I’m selling is I’m an idiot and am swapping a diesel and automatic tranny into it.
Make me an offer and reach out with any questions you may have.

I'm working on getting photos posted.

OP
OP
D

Dylan_Shaffer

IMG_4794.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4805.jpeg
    IMG_4805.jpeg
    254 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_4797.jpeg
    IMG_4797.jpeg
    282.8 KB · Views: 75

Ringer

Hi I am right outside Santa Barbara so could make my way down there to check things out. Mainly looks for the NV4500 with all goodies. Also do you happen to know if it’s the same clutch flywheel and Bellhousing for the 289? I would want all trans parts shifter, linkage etc. if you got it. Can you throw me a price on that? Thanks chris 805-757-4702

Status
Not open for further replies.