• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1970 Bronco: EFI, 4.56's, ARB's,*Reduced* $18K

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverbullet

Loc.
Columbia, MO
Edit: Reduced price $18K WELL below parts in it.

Unfortunantly for me I'm putting my project Bronco up for sale. Not going to brag on what I think of it, just put what is in it and let you decide.

Bronco: 1970, Body was pulled and project was started from the frame. Including just about everthing new during the build.

Body: Pulled, media blasted, epoxy coated, painted flat black. Interior Rhino Lined including dash. 6pt cage from Complete Offroad, SS Flaming River Steering column and shaft, Centech Wiring Harness, Autometer Gauges, and BC 23 Gal fuel tank with in-tank pump. Top included.

Drive Terrain: 302 Rebuilt, Eddelbrock EFI, Serpentene belt Setup including Saginaw P/S pump and 130 amp Alt, Rebuilt C-4; Rebuilt D-20 T-case twin sticked; '76 Dana 44 front end with 4.56's, Warn Premium hubs and ARB; '76 Ford 9" with 31 Spline axles 4.56's ARB and WH rear disc setup; New drive shafts, 35" MTR's on 15x10 Eagle Alloy Wheels.

Lift: JD 3.5" springs front and rear, WH shock hoops front, WH dual shock mounts rear, 2" Body Lift.

Steering and Brakes: Front and rear discs, WH hydroboost, BC's F-150 Steering box, and Bullet Proof Steering(all 3).

Everything has under 3K miles on it and the rig has not seen any abuse. It is not 'finished' yet as there are many things that I was going to do to it. Happy to answer any questions.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 624
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 507
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 474
Last edited:
Status