• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ 1970 Bronco - Not Mine

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I can see why it has been sitting a while. some people shouldn't have kids err I mean bronco's;D

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
00_W0_W_jstgq_Tl_GLUA_1200x900.jpg
[/url]
online photo sharing[/IMG]

This is jus plain sacrilegious! !:(

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
It doesn't look like it would stop very well, I be the brake pedal is pretty soft.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
He doesnt know thats NOT an EB and thinks its a fullsize bronco, well then...

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I just sent him a detailed list of why his is only worth $3-6000 depending on body. He did not like the truth.

Last edited:

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
I just sent him a detailed list of why his is only worth $3-6000 depending on body. He did not like the truth.

Prolly help if he took that heart beat decal off the shield even though that's what's beaten in it.:D

Could you imagine the Jimmy/Blazer crowds if someone showed up with a blue oval on a K5.