• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ 1970 Bronco, uncut, RUST FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.

greentruck

Loc.
Sierra Vista, AZ
100% Rust Free AZ bronco and I mean it. 1970 Ford Bronco, clean, uncut, mostly orginal. 302, 3 speed on the tree, PS/PB, 4x4 Dana 20 tansfercase, Dana 30 front end and ford 9 inch rear with 3.50 gears. 4 bbl edlebrook intake and carb (I still have the orginal 2bbl intake and autolite carb). New suspension (2.5 inch lift from Tom's Bronco with new coils, 11 pack rear leaves, and shocks), new aftermarket Power Steering set up, new aftermarket Power Brakes. Orginal Paint still looks pretty good. New upholestry and rhino lined floors.

It is not my daily driver but easily could be. This is a really clean, rust free, unrestored, smooth running bronco. Any offer is welcome, the worst I can say is no. Asking $8,000. Paul 912-398-5173.

If you are interested I have more pictures to send out and go over every detail with you.

Pictures at:
http://sierravista.craigslist.org/cto/2634965659.html

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

greentruck

Loc.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Thanks for the bump BRONCO POWER

If it was not clear in the posting i am asking 9k, but I am open to any offers.

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

greentruck

Loc.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Sale pending to another forum member.

Does anyone have experience or recommendations how best to do a long distance transaction, shipping, payment, title transfer and so on?

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I would avoid paypal like the plague, they get about 15% in fee's, and can come back to get your money if the buyer decides "you ripped him off".

Or at least tie up your money for months. Politely ask them to send a certfied check on a bank that is national, get it cashed when it shows up and ensure you walk away with the cash, don't transfer it into an account, then and only then will I release the vehicle and title. They are buying from you, if they want to see it, they need to come see it. Sorry, but I've had some real bad deals go down via ebay and paypal, all rectified to my favor, but a pain none the less.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thats why i specified walking out of the bank with cash, not a check on hold. Wire is a good idea, but can also be pulled back I think.

OP
OP
G

greentruck

Loc.
Sierra Vista, AZ
PRICE DROP - Asking $8,000

Well I must be asking to much, I have had a lot of interest and sent out a ton of photos.

This is a really clean, rust free, unrestored, smooth running bronco. I am convinced it is worth what I am asking. Any offer is welcome, the worst I can say is no.

OP
OP
G

greentruck

Loc.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Going to keep it a little longer

Not for sale anymore, I am going to keep it a little longer. Thanks for the positive comments. It is a really clean bronco and I going to enjoy it a little longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.