• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1970. Thoughts>?

Status
Not open for further replies.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nice looking, but: Why is the underside all one color as in it looks like everything hjs been spray painted dark grey/flat black even the mufflers and pipes?

Leading edge technology except forgot to add fuel injection.

You need to see under the carpet to know if there is rust, and you need more detailed shots of 1/4 panel joints up under body and other places.

You really need to see this in person.

If everything pans out, my experience shows this quality goes for $15,000-25,000. If it turns out the underside was frame off blasted and painted in hi heat ceramic from crushed unicorn horns, then $34,000 is fair.

Heus33

Bronco Guru
I agree with 73az - it also looks like the seller is starting to flip these. Nothing wrong with that but know that a $34,000 bronco should really be a full frame off with much better upgrades than this one.

This looks like a $10,000 bronco that he put $5,000 and his time into and is now trying to double his investment. Just my opinion. Its very nice, just not crushed-unicorn $34,000 nice.

lowbush

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Summerland Key, FL
I would not go 34k on ebay. If you have that kind of coin to spend on an EB, you might want to talk to Nick on here, he does restorations and is well know for producing some of the best broncos. I don't know for sure but I think he runs a little north of that price tag, but I don't think it is that far off. You would be getting a far better truck for that kind of coin. Don't do 34k on ebay, you will regret it. As well the steering angle looks a little steep
$%28KGrHqJHJ%214E-cdRbmlhBPs9J332Z%21%7E%7E60_3.JPG

Heus33

Bronco Guru
...and what is this 'urban gear designed' reference all about?

The "urban gear" grill looks a lot like unistrut to me... ?:?

And the front bumper looks like a rear bumper...actually it is: http://www.quadratec.com/products/12057_23X2_PG.htm

That rear bumper carrier scares me too.

Attachments

• $(KGrHqFHJEQE-Qrw1neiBPs9IBPcEQ~~60_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqFHJEQE-Qrw1neiBPs9IBPcEQ~~60_3.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 70

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
My advice is don't ever buy a vehicle without having seen it in person unless you are completely willing to deal with any surprises that cannot be seen in pictures or rooted out in questions to the seller. Take a lesson from the Alabama fiasco.

I looked at many, many different 4x4's that all looked OK in the pictures...but when I got there.....rust bucket, damage, rats nest for wiring, won't run good, etc. Don't be in a hurry and end up with a POS. My opinion.

jeff1967

I have it for you

I have a nice one for sale on here look at jeff1967 VA post or call me
571-437-4042

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
As always, appreciate all the advice yall are life (pocket) savers!

There are 2 Broncos on the LA Craiglist site that if I did not own one already I would go look at. One is a half-cab in S. LA (I know!) and the other is a wagon in Glendale. I believe both are under $10K and have been relisted several times. You could at least go see those in person and then know what you are up against.

And I don't mean to be insulting...but, if I have the time, I would be willing to check out a Bronco or two with you if you want. Send me a PM if you want.

Bundy

Bronco Guru
Don't buy off Ebay- Craigslist is way better and there are shit tons of Broncos in LA and OC.

G's Baja Bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sunny SO CAL
wow, that is a lot of money, it looks clean from the pics, the rear bumper is stock and the tire carrier I would not trust with a 35" tire. looks like they steam cleaned the bottom and painted it. I would have to drive it, have an expert looks at it, check for rust, analyze all fluids, and still I would not pay 34k, 20 sounds more reasonable!

Status
Not open for further replies.