• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1971 custom frame up restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankgomez1957

Engine: 351w built up, heads, headers, carb. etc.

Drivetrain: Dana 44 front, 9" rear, NP435 trans

Description: Custom 1971 Ford Bronco done right. Has James Duff Monster 3.5" suspension with dual shocks all the way around and a 2" body lift, riding on custom wheels and brand new set of 35" Pro-Comp Extreme Terrain Tires. Interior is comfortable and custom with Corbeau Seats with 5-pt.Harnesses in front and Fold and Tumble Seats in the rear,and added for safety and looks a Custom Family Roll-Cage. Truck also has power steering and power brakes, with disc in front and drum in back. Also has brand new wiring. Frame and body was sand blasted 2 years ago, has new blue paint job. If you have any questions or would like more pics email at frankie_jacqueline@yahoo.com or francsico.m.gomez@wellsfargo.com, or call me @ 214-673-1302 My name is Frank.

OP
OP
F

frankgomez1957

[color=red]Here Are Some Pictures!!!![/color]

url]

OP
OP
F

frankgomez1957

Do You All Think Price Is To High

Let Me Know What You All Would Think Would Be A Good Price To Sell My Bronco For. Sand Plasted Frame And Body 2 Years Ago, Way Over $3ok In Receipts, Not Trying To Get That But All The Hard Work Has Already Been Done. New Wiring Harness, Disc Brakes In Front, Power Stearing And Brakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.