• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1971 EB Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattyB4x4

I've listed it a few times and managed to make myself keep it. However, I can't anymore. Bills need to be paid, lost my motivation, don't even have any freaking time anymore....and I'm sick of my folks hasseling me about it.

Rebuilt 302 w/ mild cam, electronic ignition, long tube headers, edelbrock performer intake, rebuilt stock heads

Holley 650 carb (might need rebuild)
New Clutch, milled flywheel
Rebuilt dana 20 T-shift with twin stick
3spd with floor shift
Dana 44 F/9" R (drums on both)
2 inch body lift
No interior except dash and controls
Wristed Radius Arm
3rd folding middle seat
Many misc. parts included

Practically just throw motor and drivetrain in and it is a running chassis minus a few here and there parts.

1900obo?...all offers considered

Atlanta, GA

pics available upon request. best way to get in touch is email:

matt.r.barnett@gmail.com

OP
OP
M

MattyB4x4

I believe I sent out all the pics. Let me know if anyone didn't receive them.

BTT. I can work on the price...need this thing gone. Make offers.

OP
OP
M

MattyB4x4

bart, just shot them out to you to the email address in the PM. Let me know if you didn't get them and I'll try again.

OP
OP
M

MattyB4x4

btt. offers? I'd rather not part it out...but if thats what I need to do to get rid of this thing...

shonivey

i would like some photo's please.
thanks,
shon
I'm just up 85 in jefferson

Status
Not open for further replies.