• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OK 1971 True Half cab for sale Chickasha Oklahoma lower price $4,900

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navy_chief

Loc.
Oklahoma
Guys,
I am pulling the rip cord on my true U-14 Half Cab I have been working on. I have started on the passenger side almost finished just need some more adjustments to get door lined up properly.

Bed area is solid only rust that needs replaced is the driver side typical stuff.

I have all the sheet metal to finish the typical rust.

Have all new bolt kits and braces for the fenders and grill.

Fairly rare color combo Turquoise/White

I have the back glass as well as new rubber gaskets for the window and the top to cab gaskets.

Brand New NOS black seat covers and new seat foam.

Has had all the body mounts replaced with urethane and brand new shocks all around.

The engine purrs like a dream factory 302/2 barrel.

Has brand new Drivelines.

New pre-bent stainless fuel line from pump to carb.

New metal master cylinder brake lines.

Shifter is the 3 speed duff floor set-up and have the brand new transfer case matching shifter uninstalled still in the box.

Brand new gas tank/sending unit installed

Good used black dash pad

Brand new urethane radius arm bushings installed.

Factory Ford service manuals

All gauges work except the fuel gauge all lights, wipers work and horn as well.

Rear brakes brand new with new drums,brakes,wheel cylinders and rear differential has been rebuilt with new 3.50 gears.

New reproduction fan shroud.

Nice rust free set of doors with good glass plus the original doors

I am sure I am missing some more stuff the price of $4,900 is for everything I have for the bronco I will not sell individual parts. This is the package deal all or nothing.

I have almost $8,500 into this and for my selling price you add another $3,000 into it and it will be perfect.

Clean Oklahoma up to date title and registered.

I do have the header piece that goes below the top just not mounted in bronco.

I know it does not look like it now but as I have described in the listing everything has been done to it.

Once I finish the other $3,000 it needs it will be listed for close to $18,000-$20,000 on ebay.

When I sell it that will included new paint, tires and all the rust fixed power brakes & power steering installed as well.

I dont have to sell it so no I wont give it away if you want a good father son project to finish this is it.

Located 3 hours north of Dallas Tx or 45 mins south of Oklahoma City.

1a685546.jpg

3085c00a.jpg

604e0d48.jpg

7ca65f3f.jpg

e1b93cae.jpg

100b1e76.jpg

Lowered price from $5,800 to $4,900

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.